Most frequent questions and answers
This really depends on the production and the filming. It can vary from hundreds to thousands of pounds per day. Rest assured we will negotiate the best possible deal on your behalf and you will retain full control over the process.
- Promote and market your property
- Evaluate potential hirers
- Contact you with shoot enquiries
- Deal with all communication
- Arrange viewings/recces
- Negotiate the best hire fee
- Manage the legal contract and insurance
- Manage the post-shoot process
We will not disclose any of your personal information to anyone. Your property location will also not be disclosed and will simply be allocated a reference code.
In order to send us the best, possible images, please could you:
- Take images in landscape format
- Take a minimum of 10 photos
- Include the kitchen, living room and other reception rooms, one bathroom and also the front and back of the property, including the garden, if relevant
- Take photos in natural light, during the day
- Please do not include cars, people or animals in the shots
- Please send us a floor plan if you have one
- Please send these via the Wetransfer link on the form and email this to email@example.com
Once we have received your images, we will be in touch to let you know whether we think your property is a good match for our location library
The legal contract covers you and the client for every eventuality. The contract stipulates that your property will be returned to the condition it was in prior to filming or photography. Should anything get damaged, it will be repaired to your satisfaction or replaced.
We will pay you within 14 days of the shoot, even if we haven’t been paid ourselves! This is all part of our commitment to ensuring you are completely happy with every aspect of our service.